We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem.
Keatext is the only AI cognitive agent that reveals customers’ true feelings about brands. We leverage consumer multi-channel conversations as an opportunity to learn how to improve customer experience. Our solution integrates the latest breakthroughs in deep learning, automatically adapting to any industry. So far, our clients have successfully processed millions of comments, boosting customer satisfaction, thus increasing their revenue.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… Our culture revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration as well as M&M’s, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
The Client Success Manager is the Ambassador of clients’ success in the company. That means proactively engaging, nurturing and bringing success to our clients while also keeping Keatext’s best interests at heart. He/She is responsible for ensuring that our clients achieve their desired outcomes at every stage of their journey and that they realize continued value from our solutions and services.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Generate engagement and drive solution adoption along the client’s journey; particularly during activation, training, ongoing usage, solution upgrades and renewals;
- Engage customers proactively with regular strategy calls to drive value and usage across Keatext’s platform;
- Perform data-driven reviews and analysis on customer portfolio to prioritize opportunity and risk;
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources;
- Work with internal teams to maintain and grow clients’ investment across Keatext’s platform;
- Partner with clients to maximize their return on investment, through proactive regular contacts;
- Ascertain a deep understanding of the clients’ unique challenges and how our solutions drive value;
- Assess and initiate project requests to address clients’ needs and build comprehensive SOW;
- Trigger and manage escalation process for critical client issues, act as a liaison between Keatext technical departments and the client, and recommend process improvement.
You Have Experience In:
- Managing multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details;
- Client relations in the software industry;
- Flawless integration underrating customer journey life cycle service;
- Securing and maintaining professional work relationships and interact with clients at all levels, including with C-Suite executives;
- Technical problem solving;
- CRM management;
- Excellent communication skills in English & French (both oral and written);
- 3-5 years as a client service representative in a SaaS organization or similar experience;
- University degree or pertinent working experience.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- UNLIMITED COFFEE and M&M’s!
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.