We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem.
Keatext is the only AI cognitive agent that reveals customers’ true feelings about brands. We leverage consumer multi-channel conversations as an opportunity to learn how to improve customer experience. Our solution integrates the latest breakthroughs in deep learning, automatically adapting to any industry. So far, our clients have successfully processed millions of comments, boosting customer satisfaction, thus increasing their revenue.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… Our culture revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration as well as M&M’s, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
- Increase brand awareness;
- Generate a constant flow of qualified leads;
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention;
- Generate and nurture brand advocates.
- By the way, you will have the opportunity to grow into the role you desire, but for now, we need your talent for the above.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage our social media presence, with a big emphasis on engagement;
- Design email nurturing campaigns;
- Experiment with new strategies on paid channels (Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Design and achieve engaging outbound marketing campaigns;
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance;
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing KPIs – with recommendations;
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
You have experience in:
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies (Pardot, Salesforce or equivalent), and Google Analytics;
- Social media marketing, email and PPC;
- In-depth knowledge of marketing best practices and testing;
- Writing bilingual copy, inbound and outbound style;
- Running paid campaigns;
- Solving problems with strong quantitative and analytical perspective;
- Experience with customer acquisition and full-funnel growth activities;
- Must be bi-lingual (English & French);
- BA Marketing or equivalent;
- 3 – 5 years of experience on the operational side of marketing.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- UNLIMITED COFFEE and M&M’s!
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.