Just because a topic comes up frequently in your customer feedback doesn’t mean it’s relevant to you or your industry. For example, customers sometimes complain about their spouses (we wish were kidding). While amusing at first, the information isn’t very helpful unless you’re a marriage counselor. There’s also words that mean the same to you, like csr and customer service representative, but are treated as two separate topics by Keatext.
Thankfully, Keatext gives you the tools you need to hide topics you’re not interested in and create groups to aggregate topics. For topics that are related but shouldn’t be treated as one, Keatext has a brand new feature that allows you to tag topics and filter records by the tags they contain.
The post How to create tags, topic groups and blacklists in Keatext appeared first on Keatext.
FRESH CONTENT DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
- Scaling Corporate Culture Assessment with Artificial Intelligence
- Choosing the right Text Analytics partner for your VoC platform
- VoC platforms: Choosing the right Text Analytics technology
- Survey Platforms: The pitfalls of building text analytics in-house
- Design User-Friendly Surveys with Text Analytics