Best In Class Conferences For Survey Companies
Market research and survey conferences are a great way to brush up on your industry knowledge and rub shoulders with like-minded professionals in the field. The reality is survey companies are likely to have a limited budget and can’t afford to attend all of them.
First, I asked a few survey companies and my beloved Quora community (thanks for being awesome) to share some of their favourite events. Then, to ensure you get the most engagement (and ROI), out of these conferences, I put together a list of important resources to help you gear up for each individual one.
Survey Companies: Check Out These Events in 2017
1. Quirk’s: The Quirk’s Event is THE event for marketing research and survey companies.
Get in on the conversation:
Official Twitter account: @QuirksMR
Official Twitter hashtag: #QuirksEvent
Speakers to check out at the show:
- Best Practices for Introducing New Technology into Your Insights Department – A Panel Discussion
- From Charts to Infographics: Making Information Actionable for Everyone
- How to Own Customer Co-Creation!
Get pumped for the show by watching these videos.
2. TMRE: Prepare for four full days of inspiring keynotes and endless networking opportunities. The Market Research Event (TMRE) provides researchers with an opportunity to connect with other researchers, as well as exchange best practices, advice, success stories and new ideas.
Follow TMRE on Social:
Official Twitter account: @TMRE
Official Twitter hashtag: #TMRE
3. IIeX: Looking for new business partners? Then you should definitely attend this year’s IIeX North America conference. IIeX is all about innovative, forward-thinking ideas and solutions. Come listen to the top leaders in the industry from around the globe discuss new approaches to market research. You will no doubt leave this conferences with valuable insights and practical solutions.
Follow IIeX on Social:
Official Twitter hashtag:
4. Insights Association: Newly formed after the merger of CASRO and MRA, the Insights Association is playing host to many conferences this year. They describe their events as “unprecedented mash-ups of peer-reviewed research-on-research, innovation in action” which really means you’ll get a whole lot of everything from inspiring presentations to the introduction of new innovative technologies disrupting the market research industry.
Upcoming Insights Associations Conferences:
- Advancing Insights Through Innovation & Research
- Insights Industry Leadership Conference
- Corporate Researchers Conference (CRC)
- CRC Leadership Forum
Follow The Insights Association on Social:
Official Twitter Account: @
It was pretty tough to find conferences specifically designed for survey companies so if you know of any that I missed, please share them in the comments section below!
Happy Conference Season!
FRESH CONTENT DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
- Scaling Corporate Culture Assessment with Artificial Intelligence
- Choosing the right Text Analytics partner for your VoC platform
- VoC platforms: Choosing the right Text Analytics technology
- Survey Platforms: The pitfalls of building text analytics in-house
- Design User-Friendly Surveys with Text Analytics