Check out these voice of customer conferences
Whether you’re new to the voice of customer field or a seasoned customer service management professional, there’s a conference out there for you.
Below is a list of some of the most popular voice of customer conferences happening in 2016. These conferences provide you with unique opportunities to learn and share your experiences and challenges with other like-minded people in the same space. Don’t miss out!
1. The B-to-B Customer Experience Summit (May 17-19, 2016): Designed for CX professionals in B2B companies, this event is a great way to learn about best customer service practices and strategies. It also promises an engaging experience with cutting-edge discussions, live networking and stimulating presentations.
2. Gartner Customer Strategies & Technologies Summit (May 25-26, 2016): Calling all CRM professionals, IT leaders, business leaders, customer data and analytics leaders. No one understands the important relationship between people, technology, and business better than the folks over at Gartner. Not only do they provide us with comprehensive industry insights and practical strategies, but they also play host to some of the most important events in the Customer Experience space.
Can’t attend these conferences? Let us help you build a better voice of customer strategy.
3. The 20:20 Customer Experience Summit (July 5-6, 2016): Having a firm grasp on customer experience management and voice of customer strategies are critical concepts in the success of any business. Now in its third year, this is an eye-opening summit that centers around cutting-edge research in customer management.
4. The Voice of Customer Loyalty Expo (May 10-12, 2016): Another great event happening this year. It’s been described as a “truly voice-of-customer-driven” forum that gives attendees the opportunity to meet face-to-face and get some networking time with marketers and market leaders eager to share their experiences and customer insights, retention strategies and stories.
What voice of customer events are you attending in 2016? Please let us know in the comments below!
FRESH CONTENT DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
- How sentiment analysis can improve your customer experience (CX)
- Scaling Corporate Culture Assessment with Artificial Intelligence
- Choosing the right Text Analytics partner for your VoC platform
- VoC platforms: Choosing the right Text Analytics technology
- Survey Platforms: The pitfalls of building text analytics in-house