We’re a fast-growing technology company helping shape Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’s AI-powered feedback analysis platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer and employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and help prioritize targeted actions and keep track of their impacts.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace, as well as M&M’s, good coffee, giant bean bags, and inspirational Sci-Fi … Our values revolve around trust, passion, initiative, and collaboration.
As part of the sales team, the Account Executive is responsible for helping deliver profitable bookings and revenue. This includes:
- Achieving and surpassing assigned sales quotas and goals for customers located within a defined geographic territory or account set (mainly USA, Canada)
- Leading complex sales cycles with technical conversations with Enterprise accounts, many of which are Fortune 500;
- Coordinating with the senior sales account executive for large and complex opportunities
- Coordinating account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales, and development as needed to successfully expand business
- Contribute to the sales strategy definition with the manager and execute against it
As an Account Executive, your primary duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Qualify and connect with prospects via phone, email, social networking
- Lead and own opportunities from initial conversation to contract signature for named opportunities
- Engaging with leads and prospects, responding to RFPs
- Demoing the product to potential prospects
- Maintain internal sales reporting tools up to date especially Salesforce and deliver an accurate sales forecasts
- Identify, engage and maintain contact with actual customers at a high/executive level
- Maintain a complete understanding of each client’s needs and demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate how Keatext’s can improve their business operations
- Work with other Keatext team members to relay customer feedback on Keatext’s products and support
- 2 to 5 years of Enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of executing the sale process from the initial discussion to the closing and exceeding quarterly sales quotas
- Experience in the following areas
- Qualifying opportunities and customers’ requirements
- Tracking / documenting the sales cycle for an opportunity
- Mapping key stakeholders in the company: influencers & decision-makers
- Evaluating the potential turnover or upsell for each account
- Developing high-level relationships within targeted accounts
- Preparation of business proposals and answer to RFPs
- Familiar with SaaS solutions and multinational corporations
- Native in English. Excellent verbal and written communication. Communication skills in French a plus
- Knowledge of customer experience software and/or text analytics and/or customer feedback management a plus
- Demonstrate high skill at presenting product/technology features from a business value standpoint
- Autonomy to determine work priorities based on general direction from management
- Demonstrate a high level of thoroughness and consistency in managing the sale cycle
- Demonstrate a great work ethic with prospects, clients and team members
Caring is sharing! We offer:
- A competitive compensation package including a base salary + bonus/compensation aligned with revenue objectives,
- Equity in the company through a generous stock option plan
- Complementary health benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation + 1 additional paid week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- 5 paid sick days + 2 personal purposes
- Our office culture proudly values flexibility, work/life balance, trust and accountability.
- Office environment or work from home office
- Moderate travel based on customer meetings and assignments from management
Why you’ll want to work with us:
- We’re in an exciting stage of growth, where you’ll be essential to accelerating the company. Read about some of our recent growth achievements here.
- Keatext is a leading AI technology provider for VoC and VoE that is disrupting the market. We’re already working with some big names – and we’re just getting started.
- Working at Keatext, you’ll get the chance to make a serious impact on the company while enjoying a work life balance.
This job is based in Montreal and open to anyone authorized to work in Canada. We strongly believe that a diverse team is key to making us a successful company.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.