We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem.
Keatext is the only AI cognitive agent that reveals customers’ feelings about brands. We leverage consumer multi-channel conversations as an opportunity to learn how to improve customer experience. Our solution integrates the latest breakthroughs in deep learning, automatically adapting to any industry. So far, our clients have successfully processed millions of comments, boosting customer satisfaction, thus increasing their revenue.
We’re looking for a developer who’s excited about building a robust, highly scalable application using state of the art technology. You will have a massive impact on our fast-growing team of highly skilled and knowledgeable technical team. As a backend developer, you will be contributing to analysis, design, implementation, operations, automation, and optimization of new and current features of our core product.
- Design robust and scalable microservices communicating over REST and RabbitMQ
- Contribute to the software architecture evolution
- Develop and maintain secure, reusable Scala code
- Analyze and optimize PostgreSQL databases for maximum speed and scalability
- Package, test and deploy dockerized microservices on AWS
- Review and evaluate coworkers’ code and designs
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent working experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Interest in functional programming
- Track record of deployed projects where mentioned technologies are used
- Skilled at collaborating and solving problems creatively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to carry a project from inception to deployment
- Someone who is autonomous, curious and ready to commit to build awesome software
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage, including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible work hours
- An additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Healthy snacks: fruits, nuts, granola, yogurt, etc…
- Unlimited coffee and M&M’s
Keatext’s culture is Valley-style with a Montreal twist: hard work at a fast pace but in a friendly and casual work environment. Our work is fueled by passion, innovation, and collaboration, as well as M&Ms, good coffee, the comfort of giant bean bag chairs, and way too many sci-fi quotes.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.