We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer and employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace, as well as M&M’s, good coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi … Our values revolve around trust, passion, initiative and collaboration.
Determined to achieve aggressive revenue goals, Keatext’s CRO oversees the performance, strategy and alignment of the Marketing and Sales teams, working closely with the CEO and other company leaders to increase revenue and advance Keatext into its next stage of growth as a forerunner in AI-powered analytics.
This is a full-time position based in Montreal, with an experience-based starting salary and performance-based incentives.
What the CRO’s role encompasses:
- Leading the Sales and Marketing teams in strategy and operations to maximize revenue
- Crafting brand positioning that defines our products and solutions, securing value propositions and differentiators, and expanding awareness through positioning and thought leadership
- Establishing accountability and communication with the entire team around reporting and key metrics measurement
- Designing a predictable and sustainable revenue model that aligns with business goals
- Establishing and optimizing short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Monitoring the revenue pipeline and leads, while adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Building customer acquisition and account-based marketing campaigns to drive predictable lead conversions
- Creating standardized outreach for current and future clients, and coordinating outreach implementation across sales channels, client management and marketing and communications
- Prospecting and maintaining close relationships with key clients
- Managing key accounts and high-stakes deals
- Living and breathing our values
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re looking for an opportunity to grow a technology company’s revenue over tenfold.
- You’ve got the marketing and sales acumen, insight and vision to lead a team to success.
You’ll be a great match if you have:
- 8 to 10 years of senior-level experience in progressive sales, marketing, growth hacking, revenue operations or other direct operations experience
- A solid performance history of strategizing for growth and achieving metrics
- Experience selling SaaS and leading SaaS sales teams
- A command of brand positioning and messaging
- Inbound and Outbound marketing expertise
- Demonstrated experience with technical sales and product knowledge
- Impressive data analytics and research skills
- Hands-on familiarity with CRMs and other sales software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Masterful negotiation skills
- Confidence, empathy and interpersonal skills suited to leading high-performing, well-connected teams
- Amazing organizational, people management and time management skills
Why you’ll want to work with us:
- We’re in an exciting stage of growth, where you’ll be essential to accelerating the company. Read about some of our recent growth achievements here.
- Keatext is a leading AI technology provider for VoC and VoE that is disrupting the market. We’re already working with some big names – and we’re just getting started.
- Working at Keatext, you’ll get the chance to make a serious impact by helping organizations around the world reverse customer and employee disengagement. As part of a team that provides the leading Deep Learning solution, you’ll be assisting governments, Fortune 500s, financial services firms and more organizations to embrace AI’s power to reverse disengagement plague that threatens every organisation, helping them more effectively engage both employees and customers.
Caring is sharing! We offer:
- A competitive compensation package including a base salary + bonus/compensation aligned with revenue objectives,
- Complementary health benefits
- An additional week vacation between Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Our office culture proudly values flexibility, real work/life balance and trust.
This job is open to anyone authorized to work in Canada (United States is a plus). We strongly believe that a diverse team is key to making us a successful company.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.