We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly the help improve the customer or employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… It revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration, as well as M&M’s, good coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
We are looking for a versatile and dynamic marketer with B2B experience, to lead demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Using inbound marketing tactics, such as search engine optimisation, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising and email marketing, you will grow our database of qualified channel and direct prospects. This role requires versatility, creativity, an interest in technology (specifically in AI), and an analytical data-driven approach to marketing. The ideal candidate has the right mindset to thrive in a startup environment by being highly flexible and a fast learner who is able to multitask.
- Drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Participate in lead generation strategy through analysis of historical marketing data
- Manage and build email lists and campaigns including the design templates, call-to action (CTAs) and content used in emails
- Understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time
- Generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website call-to-action (CTAs) and lead generating forms to drive marketing qualified leads for our sales team
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Monitor and report to teammates on the performance of channels and campaigns
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing efficiency of emails
- Build and establish a strong relationship with the sales team and forge strong communication between marketing and sales
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed
- BA / BS or equivalent working experience;
- 5+ years of marketing for lead generation and nurturing experience (preferably in B2B technology);
- Expertise in end-to-end inbound marketing smart-content, smart lists and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics
- Excellent understanding of the marketing funnel and what it takes to generate new customers
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing
- Good understanding of onsite and offsite SEO
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (experience with Pardot a plus)
- Analytical mindset and ability to extract meaning from data through testing and optimization and use this to optimize approaches and forecasts
- Excellent writer and communicator in English (both written and verbal), French is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage including medical, dental & vision
- An additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year
- Healthy snacks: fruits, nuts, granola, yogurt etc.
- And unlimited M&Ms 🙂
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV.