We’re a fast-growing technology company playing a significant role in shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’s AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes written customer and employee feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer or employee experience. Our solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends and track the emotions they’re generating in the marketplace.
We’re looking for someone who’s a master of first impressions: a driven, energetic, charismatic digital warrior who’ll be the tip of the spear of our sales and marketing team. You’ll serve as the front line of our lead generation effort and be an essential piece of our success moving forward. Whether discovering new opportunities through outbound activities or nurturing and converting inbound traffic, you’ll act as the face of Keatext in the market. Expect to wear a lot of hats, create and execute a series of out-of-the-box tactics and, above all, have fun while you do it.
- Be an effective opener.
- Work with the Demand Generation Manager to execute the frontline outbound activities of the sales and marketing department.
- Nurture leads through the sales funnel and provide highly qualified leads to the sales team.
- Act as the first point of contact for inbound marketing opportunities.
- Nurture and qualify leads for the sales teams to ensure a smooth handoff.
- Collaborate on strategy and the execution of highly targeted outbound marketing campaigns via channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, email and online communities.
- Prospect for senior/C-level contacts and consult with them to develop/generate new sales opportunities.
- Monitor pre-identified online communities and engage with users.
- Receive and follow up on inbound calls/chats/emails from leads.
- Make outbound calls on warm data leads.
- Follow up on your pipeline of leads through emails and texts.
- Manage your leads/calendar/time efficiently to ensure all monthly sales goals are met.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Skilled at cold calling and prospecting with a short sales cycle (1 to 3 calls), as well as at cold emailing/messaging.
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to improvise in sales situations.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal); French is a plus.
- Someone who is curious, fearless, approachable, engaging, empathic, a good listener and, most importantly, prepared to be memorable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary.
- 100% insurance coverage, including medical, dental and vision.
- An additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Healthy snacks: fruits, nuts, granola, yogurt, etc.
Keatext’s culture is Valley-style with a Montreal twist: hard work at a fast pace but in a friendly and casual work environment. Our work is fueled by passion, initiative and collaboration, as well as M&Ms, good coffee, the comfort of giant bean bag chairs and way too many sci-fi quotes.
Think you are perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach your CV. Pitch yourself!