We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem.
Keatext is the only AI cognitive agent that reveals customers’ feelings about brands. We leverage consumer multi-channel conversations as an opportunity to learn how to improve customer experience. Our solution integrates the latest breakthroughs in deep learning, automatically adapting to any industry. So far, our clients have successfully processed millions of comments, boosting customer satisfaction, thus increasing their revenue.
We’re looking for a developer who’s excited about creating the best user experience possible using state of the art technology. You will have a massive impact on our fast-growing team of highly skilled and knowledgeable technical team. As a frontend developer, you will be contributing to the analysis, design, implementation, operations, automation, and optimization of new and current front-facing features of our core product.
- Participate in design sessions
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build functional and reusable React components in Typescript
- Write end-to-end tests
- Review and evaluate coworkers’ code and designs
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent working experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in front-end software development
- Interest in functional programming
- Track record of deployed projects where mentioned technologies are used
- Skilled at collaborating and solving problems creatively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to carry a project from inception to deployment
- Someone who is autonomous, curious and ready to commit to building awesome software
- Knowledge of React.js, Typescript, CSS, and Material UI is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage, including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible work hours
- 2 paid days for personal projects
- 5 paid sick days
- 3 weeks vacation + An additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Healthy snacks: fruits, nuts, granola, yogurt, etc…
- Unlimited awesome quality coffee and M&M’s
Keatext’s culture is Valley-style with a Montreal twist: hard work at a fast pace but in a friendly and casual work environment. Our work is fueled by passion, innovation and collaboration, as well as M&Ms, good coffee, the comfort of giant bean bag chairs and way too many sci-fi quotes.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.