We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’s AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer and employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace, as well as M&M’s, good coffee, giant bean bags, and inspirational Sci-Fi … Our values revolve around trust, passion, initiative, and collaboration.
We are looking for a linguist with experience in creating annotations guidelines for NLP tasks with a business oriented mind. The linguist will play a vital role in the development of our Deep Learning models by designing and improving processes and methodology to acquire high quality training data.
- Design and implement strategies for acquiring large NLP training dataset
- Design annotation tasks that align with our business cases
- Develop evaluate and improve annotation guidelines
- Design workflow to scale our annotations processes
- Managing human annotators. Typical task include creating tasks for annotators by directing data to the interface that annotators will use, and creating tests and experiment design to ensure training set quality
- Masters or PhD. in computational linguistics or Linguistics.
- 2+ years experience with annotation projects.
- Good knowledge of standard Language theories (such as Chomsky language theory is a plus).
- Experience with linguistic analysis of conversational text is a plus
- Coding skills
- Basic Knowledge of NLP and Machine Learning is a strong asset
Caring is sharing! We offer:
- A competitive salary
- Complementary health benefits
- An additional week vacation between Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Our office culture proudly values flexibility, real work/life balance and trust.
This job is open to anyone authorized to work in Canada. We strongly believe that a diverse team is key to making us a successful company.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV.