We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI platform interprets customers’ written feedback across various channels to highlight recommendations improving the customer experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting the clients.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… It revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration, as well as M&M’s, good quality coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
Are you an energetic, empathic, reliable, detail oriented and organized person with a desire to make the work environment a better place to be? If yes, you will love working with us at Keatext !
As an Office Manager you will work closely with the CEO to ensure smooth operations in the company and the team happiness. Tasks will include:
- Managing internal communications with the team and helping maintain a great company culture.
- Supporting the CEO in managing communications with various external stakeholders such as investors and government instances.
- General office administration, supplier’s relations, organize and maintain office and kitchen supplies, primary liaison with various service providers.
- Organize monthly Town hall meetings.
- Assist with Human Resources and Accounting administrative support on an as needs basis.
- Do the routing of information requests coming through our @info email address.
- Book conferences and tradeshow logistics.
- Assist staff with preparation and processing of expense reports on a monthly basis
- Serve as primary liaison to Accounting, Legal and other outside vendors.
- Assist with Calendar management, meeting planning for staff and Travel arrangements as needed.
- Organize social activities with the team.
- Assist in preparation of reports, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Manage projects and follows up on action items on behalf of senior staff
- DEC in Business Administration or equivalent
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as an office manager
- Have interest to learn and∕or have experience in HR management
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Gmail, Google Docs, QuickBooks or similar (an asset)
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) in French and English
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent at prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines
- Project management experience preferred
- Prepare correspondence accurately and with excellent attention to detail
- Must have strong work ethics and empathy when interacting with people
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary
- Full coverage of medical, dental and vision.
- A minimum of 4 weeks of paid vacation including a week between Christmas and New Year.
- 5 paid sick days
- 2 paid personal days
- Flexible work with a mix of remote∕office work
Please include these in your application:
- What you find most interesting about Keatext.
- How do you describe a great company culture
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and the other information we requested.