We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI platform interprets customers’ written feedback across various channels to highlight recommendations improving the customer experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting the clients.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… It revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration, as well as M&M’s, good quality coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
Are you an energetic, empathic, reliable, detail oriented and organized person with a desire to make the work environment a better place to be? If yes, we will love working together at Keatext !
As an Office Manager you will work closely with the CEO to ensure smooth operations in the company and the team happiness. Tasks will include:
- Bookkeeping in support to our accountant
- Managing internal communications with the team and helping maintain a great company culture.
- Supporting the CEO in managing communications with various external stakeholders such as investors and government instances.
- Bookkeeping in support to our accountant and payroll
- Assist with Human Resources
- General office administration, supplier’s relations, organize and maintain office and kitchen supplies, primary liaison with various service providers.
- Organize monthly Town hall meetings.
- Organize social activities with the team.
- DEC in Business Administration or equivalent
- 1+ years experience with payroll and bookkeeping
- 1+ years of experience as an office manager
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Gmail, Google Docs, QuickBooks or similar (an asset)
- Communication skills (both written and verbal) in French and English
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Project management experience preferred
- Strong work ethics and empathy when interacting with people
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary
- Full coverage of medical, dental and vision.
- A minimum of 4 weeks of paid vacation including a week between Christmas and New Year.
- 5 paid sick days
- 2 paid personal days
- Flexible work with a mix of remote∕office work
Please include these in your application:
- What you find most interesting about Keatext.
- How do you describe a great company culture
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the other information we requested.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.