We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer and employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… It revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration, as well as M&M’s, good coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
Reporting to and in collaboration with the VP Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for actively participating in the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our cloud-based product to market, working closely with the product team and leading customer research. This is a core role at the heart of all operations from participating in product development to marketing to sales.
- Ensure the success and adoption of new version and features of our product as they go to market.
- Train and support sales and customer support teams on new features and versions of the product
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Measure and optimize the user journey as it relates to product features adoption and usage
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories
- Find our evangelists through relationships with sales reps and via social media, then nurture them and help them promote our cause
- Deliver training and sales tools to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers
- BA / BS or equivalent work experience
- Past experience performing research or building competitive analyses
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing and/or product management
- Excellent communication skills. This role requires you to work with customers and cross-functional teammates regularly to bring life to the product and to interact with influencers and prospects.
- Ability to communicate with engineers
- Proficient with Intercom and Pardot which you will use to build campaigns for our users
- Knowledge of social media and influencer marketing tool to nurture advocates based on their buyer stage and monitor conversation about competitive landscape proactively
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Excellent writer and communicator in English (both written and verbal)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage including medical, dental & vision
- An additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year
- Healthy snacks: fruits, nuts, granola, yogurt etc.
- …and unlimited M&Ms 🙂
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV.