We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem.
Keatext is the only AI cognitive agent that reveals customers’ feelings about brands. We leverage consumer multi-channel conversations as an opportunity to learn how to improve customer experience. Our solution integrates the latest breakthroughs in deep learning, automatically adapting to any industry. So far, our clients have successfully processed millions of comments, boosting customer satisfaction, thus increasing their revenue.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… Our culture revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration as well as M&M’s, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
The Senior ML/NLP Applied Research Engineer will be vital in shaping our product both from a technical and creative side. He/she will need to have the technical abilities to solve problems related to understanding customer feedback in multiple languages.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Solving NLP problems related to understanding customer feedback in multiple languages.
- Reviewing state of the art algorithms for specific NLP tasks, prototype, evaluate and productize such algorithms.
- Identifying the building blocks of complex NLP tasks and mapping them into projects for the NLP team
- Help the team in synthesizing latest research in Machine Learning applied to NLP
- Work closely with business and product personnel to understand and translate requirements into technical designs.
- Ph.D. or Master in Machine Learning and/or Natural Language Processing
- At least 2 years of Python programming experience, preferably in a non academic setting
- Good programming skills in at least one other languages, preferably functional languages.
- Good Knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms
- Good knowledge of ML frameworks such as Keras is a plus.
- You’re a curious person with strong ability to learn and apply new ideas and technologies: someone who can really think “outside-of-the-box”
- You write clean, reusable code
- You enjoy cultivating/thinking about multiple ways to address the same problem
- You have a strong ability to manage deadlines and workload
- You are a team player
- Good communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours with the possibility to work from home
- UNLIMITED COFFEE and M&M’s!
- Work-family balance
- Health insurance package
- Minimum of 3 weeks depending on experience
- Additional paid vacation between Christmas and Eve
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV.