We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’s AI platform interprets customers’ written feedback across various channels to highlight recommendations improving the customer experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting the clients. Keatext’s technology mimics human comprehension of text to deliver – in seconds – customizable and easily shareable reports that help strategic managers across the organization to make the right CX decisions faster.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… It revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration, as well as M&M’s, good quality coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
We are looking for a UX Designer that can be the driving force in making the Keatext Experience world class. You will make sure that Keatext product is coherent, easy and efficient to use, and that our customers – the CX specialists – can be productive in their daily work. You will be part of a team that builds and delivers our product and your responsibility will be to evangelize UX methods and philosophies within the product team and also across the organization.
- Develop and drive user experience strategy and initiatives throughout the product team and organization
- Be the voice of our customers in product development
- Be responsible for creating a coherent user experience for our product and digital platforms (website, microsites, portals, etc.)
- Work with sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders and validate concepts and hypotheses with our end users
- Collaborate with product owners and developers to drive product strategy and the development roadmap
YOUR CORE EXPERIENCE
- Are passionate about solving complex UX challenges.
- Have empathy for your customers and can anticipate user needs.
- Love both strategy and hands-on UX.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, for example as a UX Designer
- Be a great storyteller
- Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions
- You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
- A hands-on UX Designer that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design, and user testing
- You are data-driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and B2B products
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage, including medical and dental
- 3 weeks minimum vacation + an additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
- 2 paid personal days + 5 paid sick days
- Our office culture proudly values flexibility, work/life balance, trust and accountability.
Please include these in your application:
- Products or projects you’ve worked on;
- Languages you are fluent in, both human and technical;
- What you find most interesting about Keatext;
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the other information we requested.