We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer and employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
The web developer will be responsible to build, develop, optimize and integrate all our keatext.ai web assets. The web developer will be the gatekeeper of our technical SEO strategy as well as responsible for implementing all the tools needed for performance increase such as conversion tracking and A/B testing environment. He will also manage the integration of different marketing and analytics tools.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards in wordpress for Keatext.ai main site and landing pages.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web ecosystem, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality in web development in terms of SEO
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- 3 years experience in WordPress
- 3+ years experience programming with PHP and a solid understanding of best practices
- Experience with responsive design and development for mobile phones and tablets
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as pardot, salesforce, pantheon
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Ability to understand marketing requirements and translate them into technical requirements, such as testing environment tool and tracking implementation
- Open-minded and always learning
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage, including medical and dental
- 3 weeks minimum vacation + an additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
- 2 paid personal days + 5 paid sick days
- Our office culture proudly values flexibility, work/life balance, trust and accountability.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV.