We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer and employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace, as well as M&M’s, good coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi … Our values revolve around trust, passion, initiative and collaboration.
As part of the sales team, the Account Executive is responsible for helping deliver profitable bookings and revenue. This includes:
- Achieving assigned sales quotas and goals for customers located within a defined geographic territory or account set (mainly USA, Canada)
- Prospecting and developing business, responding to RFPs and developing proposals for presentation to customers
- Coordinating account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales, and development as needed to successfully expand business
- Contribute to the sales strategy definition with the manager and execute against it
As Account Executive, your primary duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Continually develop new prospects through individual networking, utilizing the inside tools and various tradeshow and industry meetings
- Support and execute the conquest plan to penetrate the market. Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in accordance with business goals and company stages
- Identify, engage and maintain contact with clients at a high/executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship;
- Maintain a complete understanding of each client’s needs and demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate how Keatext’s can improve their business operations
- Demonstrate high skill at presenting Keatext’s product/technology features from a business value standpoint
- Work with other Keatext team members to relay customer feedback on Keatext’s products and support
- Maintain internal sales reporting tools up to date
- 3 to 5+ years of experience as a high performance sales individual
- Track record of closing sales and achieving quarterly sales quotas selling SaaS solution to enterprises
- Familiar with complex sales cycle in enterprise and multinational corporations in particular and provide evidence of experience in the following areas
- Qualifying opportunities and customers’ requirements
- Tracking / documenting the sales cycle for an opportunity
- Mapping key stakeholders in the company: influencers & decision-makers
- Evaluating the potential turnover or upsell for each account
- Developing high-level relationships within targeted accounts
- Preparation of business proposals and answer to RFPs
- Autonomy to determine work priorities based on general direction from management
- Native in English. Excellent verbal and written communication. Communication skills in French a plus
- Experience in selling to the marketing team in a retail organization a strong plus, the especially cosmetic industry
- Experience in customer experience, text analytics, customer feedback management also welcomed
Caring is sharing! We offer:
- A competitive compensation package including a base salary + bonus/compensation aligned with revenue objectives,
- Complementary health benefits
- Minimum of three week + an additional week vacation between Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- 5 sick days + 2 personal purposes
- Our office culture proudly values flexibility, real work/life balance and trust.
- Office environment or work from home office
- Moderate to high travel based on customer meetings and assignments from management
Why you’ll want to work with us:
- We’re in an exciting stage of growth, where you’ll be essential to accelerating the company. Read about some of our recent growth achievements here
- Keatext is a leading AI technology provider for VoC and VoE that is disrupting the market. We’re already working with some big names – and we’re just getting started
- Working at Keatext, you’ll get the chance to make a serious impact on the company while enjoying a work life balance
This job is based in Montreal and open to anyone authorized to work in Canada. We strongly believe that a diverse team is key to making us a successful company.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.