We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem.
Keatext is the only AI cognitive agent that reveals customers’ feelings about brands. We leverage consumer multi-channel conversations as an opportunity to learn how to improve customer experience. Our solution integrates the latest breakthroughs in deep learning, automatically adapting to any industry. So far, our clients have successfully processed millions of comments, boosting customer satisfaction, thus increasing their revenue.
We’re looking for a developer who’s excited about building a robust, highly scalable application using state of the art technology. You will have a massive impact on our fast-growing, highly-skilled, and knowledgeable technical team. As an AI backend developer, you will be analyzing, designing, implementing, integrating, and optimizing AI-based services for our core product.
- Design robust and scalable microservices communicating over REST and RabbitMQ
- Translate AI-based prototypes to production-ready services
- Contribute to the software architecture evolution with a focus on our AI and Natural Language Processing components
- Develop and maintain secure, reusable Scala and Python code
- Package, test and deploy dockerized microservices on AWS
- Review and evaluate coworkers’ code and designs
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent working experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software development; experience with AI/NLP software in a production environment is a plus
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing is a plus
- Knowledge of Scala and Python is a plus
- Interest in functional programming
- Track record of deployed projects where mentioned technologies are used
- Skilled at collaborating and solving problems creatively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to carry a project from inception to deployment
- Someone who is autonomous, curious and ready to commit to building awesome software
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage, including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible work hours
- 2 paid days for personal projects
- 5 paid sick days
- 3 weeks minimum vacation + An additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Healthy snacks: fruits, nuts, granola, yogurt, etc…
- Unlimited awesome quality coffee and M&M’s
Keatext’s culture is Valley-style with a Montreal twist: hard work at a fast pace but in a friendly and casual work environment. Our work is fueled by passion, innovation, and collaboration, as well as M&Ms, good coffee, the comfort of giant bean bag chairs, and way too many sci-fi quotes.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.