We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly the help improve the customer or employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace… It revolves around passion, initiative, collaboration, as well as M&M’s, good coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi.
We are looking for a data-driven, prolific content creator to write and produce various content projects regularly in order to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, an interest in technology (specifically in AI), attention to detail, and project management skills. The ideal candidate has the right mindset to thrive in a startup environment by being highly flexible and a fast learner who is able to multitask.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and the Demand Generation Lead to create a rich editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to properties including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics and sales collaterals
- Define sources for content curation and repurposing both internally and externally.
- Manage the production calendar so the external creative team delivers on time
- Review, provide feedback and edit content produced by external content creators
- Optimize content for search engines to achieve maximum long-term visibility for relevant keywords.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Recognize and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in the industry
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Demand Generation Lead, perform market research, build personas and provide recommendations for messaging, targeting and keyword use
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Demand Generation Lead, perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers
- Project manage website updates under the advice of the Director of Marketing and following an approved roadmap
- Work with the Information Scientist to create content (sales documentation, product videos, product help guides) to articulate the benefits of our product
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism or English
- Minimum 4 years of content creation experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer journey and how to produce content and CTA for the marketing funnel
- Proven experience in producing engaging content for the web specifically as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Slideshare, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram)
- Effective experience in managing an editorial calendar for a marketing team
- Strong attention to detail both for line editing copy, consistency in style and tone across content
- Solid organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language. Bilingualism is a super plus 😉
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage including medical, dental & vision
- An additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year
- Healthy snacks: fruits, nuts, granola, yogurt etc.
- …and unlimited M&Ms 🙂
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.