We’re a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Keatext’ AI-powered feedback interpretation platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer and employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction, identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
We’re looking for an individual who wants to get their hands dirty, take ownership and be accountable for the day-to-day management of all marketing activities; including participating actively in setting quarterly objectives, strategies, tactics and managing a team to execute on those strategies.
You will be responsible for participating in developing the marketing strategy, defining tactics, programs, and processes designed to drive leads, revenue and brand awareness.
Related specifically to the role of Marketing Manager, we expect you to be a strong believer in the power of brand, data, and live in the intersection between marketing & sales.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the market, competitive landscape, and customer journey
- Develop and execute on multi-channel market strategies designed to drive sales qualified leads
- Define and execute the overall marketing tactics that support the company’s objectives
- Manage the marketing team (internal, freelancers and agency)
- Create, track and report on key metrics showing the success and ROI of marketing investments
- Discover new opportunities for product growth in conjunction with the product manager
- Be the ultimate guardian of brand positioning and consistency
- Maintain a very high standard of quality and consistency across all channels
- BA in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing or related fields
- 3+ years of work experience in digital marketing
- Experience working for a B2B brand
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Experience managing a marketing budget
- Experience managing multi-channel marketing strategies
- Proven project management skills
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Content management experience
- SEO and SEM knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- 100% insurance coverage, including medical and dental
- 3 weeks minimum vacation + an additional week of paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s.
- 2 paid personal days + 5 paid sick days
- Our office culture proudly values flexibility, work/life balance, trust and accountability.
Think you would be perfect for this role? Great! We want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.