Natural language processing on the brain
The Keatext team and I are always talking about natural language processing (NLP). Sometimes we get into heated debates around the lunch table or we have endless conversations about AI and machine learning over a few drinks on Friday night. Needless to say, we live and breathe natural language processing.
NLP is a continuously evolving field, and we want to make it easy for all of our Keatext-ers to stay up to-date on natural language processing trends, gain insights and get valuable tips along the way.
Natural Language Processing Blogs: Our Top 5
Here’s a list of our top 5 “go-to” natural language processing blogs:
- Breakthrough analysis: This blog is the vision of Seth Grimes, a leading industry analyst who provides in-depth coverage of topics such as NLP, text analytics, sentiment analysis. He has also written over a hundred articles and blog posts.
- Text Analysis 101: The best way to learn about natural language processing is to start with the basics. Aptly named, this blog brings together rich examples of text analysis, as well as explores practical issues related to text mining and NLP.
- KDnuggets: We are big fans of Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro and have mentioned KDnuggets in previous posts. This is more than a blog, it’s a one-stop-shop for the latest news, jobs, webcasts, and conferences in data mining, and analytics. There’s also an extensive list of tools you should check out (shameless promotion: Keatext is there.)
- Colah’s Blog: This blog is for the die hard NLP gurus who have a firm grasp on the subject. Chris Olah uses some pretty remarkable illustrations to represent deep neural networks and their relationship to natural language processing (NLP). Elegantly scientific.
- Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence: This blog caters to a more “mainstream” AI audience. With thought-provoking posts like Am I bot or not? you can be sure to go on a real outside-the-box mind trip (I was told to take most of his posts with a grain of salt).
- What is your favourite natural language processing blog? Let me know in the comments below, and I’ll happily add it to this list. Happy Keatext-ing!The post Natural Language Processing Blogs appeared first on Keatext.